Aspergers Syndrome More Condition_symptoms I Am Diagnosed With Aspergers Syndrome, And I Am Wanting To Seek A Relationship?

I am diagnosed with aspergers syndrome, and I am wanting to seek a relationship? - aspergers syndrome more condition_symptoms

I have been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome have many social problems, however, found a high level of intelligence in computer science and psychology, I know a successful relationship, but I've never tried, and I do not know the guidelines and I do not know how to can determine if they have an interest in you or not, to know the psychology that I think you know the key, but for some reason I still do not understand. Is there a reference or educational materials available?

5 comments:

Wolfie said...

I have Asperger's syndrome as well.

What I would do is try to watch TV shows and movies. Readers can also help.

Unfortunately, I can no longer useful

Wolfie said...

I have Asperger's syndrome as well.

What I would do is try to watch TV shows and movies. Readers can also help.

Unfortunately, I can no longer useful

Kristen said...

Me and my friend are together for two years and suffers from Asperger's Syndrome! It takes some patience to the test water

pink is not my color. :D said...

I learned by seeing and treating more interactions with people.

Mark said...

Just instinct, practice makes perfect. No book can not teach what you know.

Post a Comment