Baby Doll Furniture Anyone Looking For Used American Girl Dolls Or A Bitty Baby Doll?

Anyone looking for used American Girl dolls or a Bitty Baby doll? - baby doll furniture

Hello will, my mother, my two American Girl dolls to sell Molly, and I look like (blond hair and brown eyes) and my Bitty Baby Doll (white skin, blue eyes). I have 8 complete outfits for American Girl doll, nothing is missing, I checked online to make sure that the entire team is there. For the Bitty Baby doll, my boot bag (two suites, 6 blocks and two plastic bottles or lotion, baby powder contains) and 5 W required full / toys and books, but a bright and books are not for sale to the particular book or markers. So overall, I have 8 teams for the American Girl doll, Bitty Baby and 7 teams. The I sell furniture for American Girl Doll is (I think) Felicity white bed with pink ribbons. Bin for Bitty Baby, I know crib, containing white chair, which is white on a chair and table, changing table w / bag changed, nothing is missing.
If you are interested in the somewhat interested, please contact me this.ismycoolemail @ yahoo.com

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment