Athletes Foot Symptoms More Condition_treatment Male Yeast Infection? Bacteria Infection? UTI?

Male Yeast infection? Bacteria infection? UTI? - athletes foot symptoms more condition_treatment

I am a man. I had a bad athlete's foot, when I was a teenager. It was extended until the end of my penis. Tried different creams. Finally, get rid of after one or two years.
one years later, was the same and contracted chlamydia. He took the antibiotic to get rid of the pink climidia. He did not believe, because my work is not worth it. So I have the doctor give me another. But do not function. Done my "online search" sounds like candida or perhaps internal yeast infection? Tried to explain, the Doc I think it is internal, because the red bumps appear and itchy if I do not dry out and d 'are the hydrocortisone and the symptoms more odor after ejaculation. You will also get a little uncomfortable to urinate, sometimes after ejaculation. He said that he was probably noCandidasa OT because of their rarity.
I need to get this cure. to be crazy. fear that my sperm. Article IV azoles kill the yeast.
Is there someone more experienced? Has anyone an idea what can it be?

2 comments:

Hummingb... said...

Regular doctors do not know much about Candida. A naturopath would be useful in my experience. I have problems with candida in my stomach, but it did not seem "out there".

I take this thing called Candex sold without a prescription. It also helps to reduce carbs down. There are many herbs that are to neutralize carefully and might usefully be applied topically. I do not know.

It is a cream with miconozole (sp?) The women currently use for vaginal.

Lauren said...

Sounds like a yeast infection male.
Have you tried applying tea tree oil from the infected area?

Post a Comment