Cysts Reflux Will Reflux Cause More Problems?

Will reflux cause more problems? - cysts reflux

My daughter was 1 years old, was born with a functioning kidney. The law has been classified as dysplasia, presence of cysts in other locations around the bladder and ovaries attatched.
The doctors have finally managed to lead a cystogram yesterday (at 5 months and not treated), which showed reflux. We do not know the seriousness of the hour that we do not see the urologist until April. My concern now is whether the reflux can cause kidney problems and if so, you only need dialysis in the future. Your general health is good, but it has problems that are no longer urinate and have high blood pressure. I need to know if I am too fast or if I should try the urologist before to take care of you.

3 comments:

starrwoo... said...

I think you need all the help and it is likely that the kidney transplant to see the urologist

Sandi Beach said...

Do not wait you have difficulty urinating, what you have written, that I would call the doctor and explain the situation and demand to get an appointment, if it does not take to an ER. It is played with only one functioning kidney.

okarol said...

I call before each visit to a urologist if possible. Reflux can be a lot of damage without symptoms. Other patients with similar problems when they had children, and you can post your question in http://www.ihatedialysis.com - is a great support forum. Good luck!

Post a Comment