Heart Palpitations Causes More Condition_symptoms Is This Causing My Heart Palpitations?

Is this causing my heart palpitations? - heart palpitations causes more condition_symptoms

I am 14 years old, size and weight, but a little short. I drink some coke. About 11-13 cans of 330 ml per week. I have heart palpitations are more frequent and I think it's the caffeine in drinks Diet Coke. I was in Boots.co.uk symptom checker, and found that excessive use of caffeine could be the cause. My mother is a nurse and therefore does not lead me to the GP as it is, well, the source of all medical knowledge in our house.

1 comments:

Agnodice said...

The most common cause of palpitations is a premature contraction or ventricular fibrillation, so that the heart rate and the delay for a stronger contraction. This can give the feeling of palpitations, pounding or skipped several beats. Premature contractions are common and everyone has it. You can have up to 6 in a minute and still be normal. Palpitations may also be secondary to other cardiac arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation or supraventricular tachycardia. Heart rhythm disturbances can be easily detected by ECG and / or monitor 24 hours heart. The palpitations have increased anxiety, stress, exercise and caffeine. I recommend avoiding caffeine, it is possible to determine if the heartbeat. Good luck.

Post a Comment