How Do I Know Whether I Am Wearing Contact Lense The Right Side Up A Lot Of People Think I Wear Contact Lense But I Don't. Why Do People Think I Do?

A lot of people think I wear contact lense but i don't. Why do people think I do? - how do i know whether i am wearing contact lense the right side up

My eyes are brown. Sometimes I wonder if such uncertainty wear contact lenses. I think it's because you can not tell whether I am or not. I have not even tried to use them. So why do people ask me if I wear contact lenses?

9 comments:

sherocks... said...

It is the color of the eyes or exclusively for the color of their skin? Maybe they look better for some people.

Bella>Be... said...

cos eyes have a special color.
I have green eyes very bright and everyone thinks that also wear contact lenses. I hate it!
believe that even has big eyes Hunny.

Aadiya M said...

u have beautiful eyes so unusual Contact PPL, what r ur looks with eye problems, and not very far from now (as some contacts) mixed with 4 contacts

Neno B said...

Most people are stupid and the sooner you learn, the better.

Jenny said...

Probably for two reasons: A-You have eye color seems almost natural that is interesting and rarely seen or B may be some great students are aware of the contacts extend the pupils have my students huge thank you to my contacts when I bent over to Young loved, and said, "Oh my God, Jenny your eyes" and I was like, yes? " and he said 'Are you high ??????" It's good you think you wear contact lenses lol. Also in theaters, will be extended to students, of course,

sarabear... said...

The color of brown eyes that are seen less often than people are accustomed to be. Pretty eyes is a big plus!

sarabear... said...

The color of brown eyes that are seen less often than people are accustomed to be. Pretty eyes is a big plus!

Barberry said...

Do you have a lot of flash? Are the whites of his eyes red? Have you squint?

alexaatt... said...

should not disturb it, but.

You have a say color outside the iris, making the illusion of a contact.

Post a Comment